1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Solved Chat problem

Discussion in 'Support' started by online_ids, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. online_ids

online_ids New Member

Hey me and my friend have a server using lilypad with have lilypad server , hub server and prison server.
    The problem is when you first join it directs you to hub server and you can speak normally in chat then u do /server prison and try speaking it doesnt show up. then if you go back to hub by doing /server hub u can no longer speak normally. u have to do /say <message>! this is a really annoying problem. please help soon. it is lilypad i know for a fact because we are running no other plugins. and this bug/problem happens when switching servers witch lily pad handles.if u need pictures or more info please tell me.we are using build #105 all in one for lilypad server. and 3 plugins for hub and prison server which are versions bukkit connect #15,bukkit portal #19,bukkit-portal command #12! and the server jars are
    spigot-1.7.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

This was already posted, and doesn't need to be reposted in two different forums. Go back to the other, and we will try to resolve this issues over there.

@Matt can you lock this up, or do something with it when you get the chance:)
  3. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.