1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Couldn't connect to remote host: "null", retrying

Discussion in 'Support' started by flybelette, Jun 23, 2013.

1. flybelette

flybelette New Member

Hello ! In first time i just want to say i don't speak English very well ( I'm French) so escuse-me if i loose some word ;D. I tried to use Lilypad on my bukkit server ( I'm going to buy 3-4 Servers ), I put all the Informations in the config.yml of the Lylipad's Folder :
    settings:
    address: minecraft09.omgserv.com:10061
    port: 10061
    credentials:
    username: bukkit
    password: walrus
    But When i restart my server I have : "ERROR : Authentifaction to Lylipad Failed"
    and in the console i have "Couldn't connect to remote host: "null", retrying", I don't Understand nothing x),
    Thanks ! Flybelette.
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Err, your config seems to be missing spaces that are required by yaml. It should be:
    Code (text):

settings:
      address: minecraft09.omgserv.com:10061
      port: 10061
      credentials:
        username: bukkit
        password: walrus

3. flybelette

flybelette New Member

Thanks to answer me, but the spaces aren't in my config.yml, i made a copy/paste ;D
    I think it's a problem with the port, by default ( if i understood ) he must be 5091 but when i put this i get the same Error :(.
    Thanks !