1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Planned Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by NotCreepyStalkerCutie, Nov 21, 2013.

1. If you don't know what an easter egg(computer version) is, you are not qualified to call yourself a programmer etc.
    Anyway I think they would be really fun to add! You could make them an inside joke which would be cool because no one would get it but us(ahh the madness when the egg becomes public). Then as soon as it is public you delete it and recode it somewhere else maybe using another method to get to it. Each one would be all new and completely different. They could be jokes, minigames, links, the credits, etc.
    Maybe this is already being done as it is of course hidden. :)
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Um... This is an interesting idea, but I don't think it would be good for these forums. In my opinion it would only be good for forums that have a base of kids younger that 12.
  3. I meant on one of the plugins etc
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Fun :) We'll see.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor