1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Hey staff...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roodoff, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Roodoff

Roodoff Member

Hey staff, so i just looked back at my old host that we used to use "MPServ" so i though ahh i might have a little nose around a reallised this [​IMG]

just wondering do you think this is a good deal (i dont) and did you agree any sorta sponsorship with them?
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

We don't do sponsorships with any host as of this time as truly we don't need the money, and I'd rather not be dishonest like other communities and beg for money we simply don't need.

At first glance, I do believe it's worth it however, as 1GB (with LilyPad) can hold a lot of players, but I've never used MPServ before :)
  3. Roodoff

Roodoff Member

i didnt think 1gb would be enougth i suppose you know best, not that you didnt create lillypad or nothing lawwl :p :D
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

1GB can hold over 2000 players with LilyPad.