1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

How to get bungee plugin teleport signs working

Discussion in 'Support' started by bcroca, Apr 20, 2014.

1. bcroca

bcroca New Member

Hello, is it possible to get the bungee plugin teleport signs to work with lilypad? Ive installed Bukkit-CompactBungee and installed the teleport signs plugin on each server that is on my network, but i just cant seem to get it to work. Am i doing something wrong? or could someone either explain to me or make a tutorial video, thank you.
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

If I am not mistaken, the plugin you are looking for "Teleport Signs" isn't even active; and doesn't even work on a bungee cord server....

Do you have the source of your plugin you are trying to get to work with; you could get it to work with LilyGameSigns.
  3. bcroca

bcroca New Member

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  4. bcroca

bcroca New Member

nvm i got it working
  5. The_Zip

It is inactive. The last build game out almost four months ago.....

I would be happy to quickly add support for LilyGameSigns.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Just saw your last post, you posted while I was typing:p Glad to here you got it to work, though the plugin is inactive:p
  6. bcroca

bcroca New Member

IF you could add support to LilyGameSigns i would happily change over
  7. The_Zip

Yeah, I would be happy to do it. I just sent my Skype information to you so we can talk over there and I could add it for you really quick.
  8. bcroca

bcroca New Member

I didn't receive the request mind checking if theres a second account when you type "bcroca" in skype?