1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Solved Hub Server Voting

Discussion in 'Support' started by Olly Scott, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olly Scott

Olly Scott New Member

Currently setting up my Hub Server, however i have realized that i need to set up voting.

How would i go about setting up voting for a Hub Server?

So that all the votes go to my Hub Server IP (hub.empire-craft.com) and the rewards are given to each server?

Example:
    - When the player votes on all the required vote sites, the rewards are given below for each server.
    Survival Server: $5000 + 16 Diamonds.
    Faction PvP Server: $2500 + 30 XP Levels.
    SkyBlock: $5000 + 30 XP Levels.

There are many Hub Servers out there and i am wondering how they set up their voting system rewards based per server, through voting to one IP address.

Olly.
  2. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

I believe that there is a plugin, LilyFier, that should do as you want. If it does not, then you'd have to figure out another way to do this. Many servers use BungeeCord :( so they have a different plugin palette.
  3. About7Deaths

About7Deaths Member

I actually just set this up a couple days ago, works perfectly with my method.
  4. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

5. Olly Scott

Olly Scott New Member

I found a bukkit plugin, VoteSend, which works fine! :)
  6. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Marked as solved and locked

Please open a new topic for further questions
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.