1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Solved Issue first time connect to server

Discussion in 'Support' started by mahlooo, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mahlooo

mahlooo New Member

Hello,

When I connect to the AllInOne, my "hub" server is online connected the cloud and it won't pass through to it. It instead says that the server I am trying to connect to is offline. I also received this error in console:
    http://hastebin.com/raw/fabusevidi
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You are trying to go from which server to which, and which is showing these errors?
    Example: PvP -> Hub, PvP has errors just because my previous sentence didn't make much sense.
  3. mahlooo

mahlooo New Member

I am trying to connect to the hub server. It is the only one I have online and is the first server in my configuration. It is connected to the cloud, but the cloud will not put me on that server. Do I need to specify the main server?

I recently reconfigured it and have no errors, but I still am unable to connect to a server; even with only one server listed.
  4. Coelho

Here's some checks you have to do.

One, that the specific server has a defined username and password under the connect section of your config.
    Two, that the server is using the Bukkit Connect Plugin with it's defined username and password
    Three, that servers under proxy directs the domain * towards hub.
  5. mahlooo

mahlooo New Member

The last step was it, completely forgot about that section. What are other examples of using that section? I am guessing "pvp.example.com" directing to "pvp" would work?
  6. Coelho

Yes sir :) I'm going to lock this bug report as closed.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.