1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Kick Message

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Mikgreg, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

Hey, what I'm requesting is, instead of Lilypad kicking someone if they try to connect to a whitelisted server it could do something similar to what Bungeecord does, and displays a message in chat saying that the server is whitelisted.

I believe this is less annoying to players. Sorry if something like this has already been suggested and is being implemented.
  2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Should be possible.. Hopefully with a custum kick message :)

Maybe a good idea for into HubKick?
  3. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Somebody could do this under a plugin, you should post this in resource requests :)
  4. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

Could a staff member then just move this thread to resource requests? :p
  5. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Moved :p
  6. TheShadbusher

TheShadbusher New Member

I had my friend test this with my whitelisted server. Upon trying to connect to my server from another server on the network, he was prevented from connecting and was given the message that I had configured my server give to non-whitelisted players, which can be configured with a plugin called WhitelistMessage.

EDIT: Just saw when the last post was; I suppose what this is requesting has already been implemented based on the test my friend and I ran.