1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

LilyPad Console Error

Discussion in 'Support' started by erisawesome, Aug 17, 2013.

1. erisawesome

erisawesome New Member

Code (text):
    Last login: Fri Aug 16 22:35:22 on ttys002
    ******-Mac-mini:~ *********$ /Users/*********/Desktop/********\ *******/LilyPad/LilyPad.command ; exit;
    [LilyPad] build 56 of AllInOne
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at lilypad.server.standalone.allinone.AllInOneConfig.connect_getLogins(AllInOneConfig.java:156)
        at lilypad.server.standalone.allinone.Config.authenticate(Config.java:59)
        at lilypad.server.connect.query.impl.AuthenticateQuery.execute(AuthenticateQuery.java:18)
        at lilypad.server.connect.query.impl.AuthenticateQuery.execute(AuthenticateQuery.java:10)
        at lilypad.server.connect.node.NodeSession.handleRequest(NodeSession.java:94)
        at lilypad.server.connect.node.NodeHandler.channelRead0(NodeHandler.java:51)
        at lilypad.server.connect.node.NodeHandler.channelRead0(NodeHandler.java:18)
        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:98)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:334)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:320)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:173)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:334)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:320)
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:149)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:100)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:497)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:465)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:359)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Whats this error mean and how can i fix it. The only problem i have is that one of my servers wont connect.

- erisawesome
  2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

May i see your proxy config?