1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Lilypad console error

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shawshark, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

After starting the server with this command
    Code (text):

root@ns4008351:/home/server/lilypad# java -jar Server-Standalone-AllInOne.jar
    [LilyPad] build 89 of AllInOne

I get this error about 10 seconds later around when 30 players have joined back, Its not stopping me from running the server just reporting it.

Code (text):

Nov 07, 2013 12:28:58 AM io.netty.util.ResourceLeakDetector reportLeak
    WARNING: LEAK: ByteBuf was GC'd before being released correctly.  The following stack trace shows where the leaked object was created, rather than where you failed to release it.
    io.netty.util.ResourceLeakException: io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf@39cab80e
            at io.netty.util.ResourceLeakDetector$DefaultResourceLeak.<init>(ResourceLeakDetector.java:174)
            at io.netty.util.ResourceLeakDetector.open(ResourceLeakDetector.java:116)
            at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.<init>(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:72)
            at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledByteBufAllocator.newDirectBuffer(UnpooledByteBufAllocator.java:49)
            at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBufAllocator.directBuffer(AbstractByteBufAllocator.java:132)
            at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBufAllocator.directBuffer(AbstractByteBufAllocator.java:123)
            at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBufAllocator.ioBuffer(AbstractByteBufAllocator.java:84)
            at io.netty.channel.AdaptiveRecvByteBufAllocator$HandleImpl.allocate(AdaptiveRecvByteBufAllocator.java:104)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:87)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:485)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:452)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:346)
            at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Try using the latest build. (#97)
  3. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Thanks will do when I next restart the proxy, I try not to do often restarts so that's why it wasn't updated.