1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Solved Need alot of help!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cooper, May 11, 2013.

1. Cooper

Cooper New Member

Hi there I just installed lily pad, but i want a brief eplenation on what it does and how to set it up, I have seen the water portals, on servers and i want like that to happen but i can't even connect to my own server, i put the ip of the serevr in adress: spot and port on port: spot. Idk whats wrong i get an error that it couldn't connect to the ip, that i joinin game. Please help, i am only new at this. lol thnk
  2. J2DOLAR

J2DOLAR New Member

LilyPad is cloud software that allows one to connect multiple servers. It's so that multiple computers (or just one) can be used to host multiple servers that are all interconnected.

You should just watch the video tutorial of how to setup LilyPad.

Also, if you're hosting this on your computer, you most likely need to portforward port 25565 so that others can connect as well.
    • Like Like x 1