1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Solved Random Server Disconnecting From LilyPad

Discussion in 'Support' started by RC_7, May 22, 2013.

1. RC_7

RC_7 New Member

Hello, I am currently running LilyPad AllInOne to hub 4 servers together. My config is fine and my * domain is stated, along with a domain + login/password for every server connecting. As well, every server is running the latest builds of all projects required.

My problem is : One of my servers keep disconnecting from the cloud every 20 seconds saying :
    06:16:43 [INFO] [Connect] Lost connection to the cloud, reconnecting
    06:16:43 [INFO] [Connect] Connected to the cloud
    06:17:02 [INFO] [Connect] Lost connection to the cloud, reconnecting
    06:17:02 [INFO] [Connect] Connected to the cloud

resulting in : "Authentication Failed" and a very annoying login game... The slight twist here is that Server #1 , #2 and #3 work fine and stay connected 100% of the uptime. Server #4 is a duplicate of Server #2 except running on different ports and different Lilypad-Connect Logins.

Rightfully, Server #2 is staying connected therefore Server #4 should be stable as well..... Both servers are identical, but #4 keeps disconnecting while the other 3 runs smoothly. Help Coelho.
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Hi, can you please tell me the Bukkit-Connect versions of each server, along with your version of AllInOne, and if you are running Spigot? Thanks.
  3. RC_7

RC_7 New Member

AllInOne #24 Bukkit-Connect only works on version LilyPad-Connect v2 because Server #2 and #4 run Libigot (fork of Spigot), If I use a higher version it won't connect to LilyPad. Server #2 runs fine with this configuration, yet Server #4 just won't...
  4. Coelho

Please attempt to use the latest Bukkit-Connect.
  5. RC_7

RC_7 New Member

09:48:30 [INFO] [Connect] Connection timed out while keying, retrying
    09:48:34 [INFO] [Connect] Connection timed out while keying, retrying

This is all I get from the latest build. When the previous V2 build worked fine.
  6. Coelho

Please run your libigot with the run parameter:
    Code (text):

-Dorg.spigotmc.netty.disabled=true

Also open Libigot.jar as an archive and delete the folder "io". This should make it function properly with the latest builds.
  7. RC_7

RC_7 New Member

Fixed it. Thank You!