1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Rank Disconnections

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shawshark, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Hello I recently just returned to LilyPad I installed everything right and my servers were running for about 3 hours without any issues untill now every 10-15 minutes all my servers randomly loss connection to the cloud and the console just spams [Cloud] lost connection to the cloud, reconnecting.
    im pretty sure I'm not getting ddosed because all the consoles still work by the way there on the same dedicated server, my main IP goes though a proxy redirection for ddos protection, when I was with bungeecord there was no issues with dissconnecting until i switched again, Is there an issus in the new allinone ?
  2. Shawshark

I can't edit the Topic I don't know why I said "Rank" I ment to have the topic as "Random Disconnections"
  3. Shawshark

Down grading to build 22 fixed the disconnecting issues.
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

The latest version of netty seems to pose issues for some users, so stay on build 22 until they release a new version.
  5. cuddylier

cuddylier New Member

This is also happening to me..
  6. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Please use Build #22 until this issue is resolved by the Netty folks.