1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Invalid Reached end of stream for /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx..... It's back! :O

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by boboman13, Sep 13, 2013.

1. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

The problem that I had before is back again, after I fixed the port after @Coelho suggested it.

Code:
    Code (text):
    Reached end of stream for /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    (I removed the IP, its the IP of our servers)

Then my players report that it is 'crashed'. Typing /stop no longer fixes it. I'm not sure what causes this, as I have even see it start to 'crash' which is just when it starts to spam this, and doing /elag in the console reports completely normal behavior. All plugins are running fine. Edit: /elag is no longer available when it starts spamming.

I really think it's some sort of LilyPad error, but here is a plugin list just to support it:

PlugMan, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, VoxelSniper, Buycraft, LilyPad-Connect, Vault, PermissionsEx, PlotMe, Multiverse-Core, AutoMessage, DisguiseCraft, AntiAd, LilyShout, CraftBukkitUpToDate, BanManager, ClearLag, LilyPad-Portal, Stats, ScheduledShutdown, MobEggs, Essentials, CommandSigns, EssentialsSpawn, VanishNoPacket, LilyPad-PortalCommand, EssentialsChat

Connected to the LilyPad AllInOne proxy (I believe its one of the latest builds, not sure the exact build) which has connected a total of 4 servers. The port was :25567, now is :25566.
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You must have done something to trigger this to happen again.
  3. boboman13

I'm now running on the spigot .jar to see if it helps. It IS a creative server, so we do get peeps who try and crash the server, but I've never seen crashes like this. Any idea on what I could have done? @Coelho
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

I'm not actually sure - you probably just have some plugin that pings a lot, like TabConfig.
  5. boboman13

I don't run any plugins of that sort on the server, @Coelho, but I haven't received the error again ever since I moved to Spigot, thanks.