1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Server to Server Portal Setup Guide

Discussion in 'Support' started by Olly Scott, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Olly Scott

Olly Scott New Member

Hello.

I currently have 4 servers ready, however i am interested in setting up a hub network.

I have been reading and going through the forums on here, but finding it a little confusing to grasp information together.

If anyone has a guide as how to setup a hub network of servers, then please leave a message below or send an inbox with which plugins i would need, and how i would go about configuring them up.

Regards, Olly.
  2. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

For portals and /server...
    LilyPad PortalCommand & LilyPad Portal

Bukkit-Connect (obvious reasons)

The portal commands are simple setup, just list all the servers in the config.
    The portals are also a mostly simple setup, you can see a brief tutorial in the AllInOne setup tutorial (near the end, he uses it to test)

That should be about it that you need. If you wanted recommended plugins, I can practically recommend about half the plugins in the category, so I don't think you can go wrong.
  3. Olly Scott

Olly Scott New Member

Ok thanks.

I have installed these plugins but haven't an issue on startup.

I am receiving this error when trying to login;
    "Error: Authentication to LilyPad failed."
  4. Olly Scott

Olly Scott New Member

I am willing to pay for someone to help me set this up! :)
  5. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

I'll set it up for you :) add me on Skype (bobo.man13) or create a conversation with me.

The error above is caused by not using Bukkit-Connect. I'll set it up though ;)